Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 13---3 more days :(

Thanks for checking out my blogs!
So today we started another rehearsal for our performance happening Wednesday night. Went to ISHYO at 9am and worked and worked until around 1 where we went to the same restaurant as we went to yesterday. Good stuff.

We came up and worked on more original pieces of song and dance to incorporate into our play which is now titled "When the Walls Come Down---Truth." For only having three days of rehearsals it's going to be a pretty great piece where we all shared ideas and our creativity.

If you have been keeping up with my blogs you'll notice these last few blogs are shorter because it's all rehearsals and our process as artists that I didn't really want to put in my blogs.
BUT, I do want to take the time to thank you to those who have read my blogs whether you learned something from it or not, I really appreciate that you checked it out. My experience here in Rwanda has been like nothing I have ever experienced so for you to join me has been super exciting!
There are so many people that I wish could come to this country because you will go back to the US a different person. I'll have more to say about the trip as a whole once it's really over but for now---I'm going to really enjoy the last few days.
Ta ta for now,
Julia :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks to you all for these posts - When are you due home?
    Mary Durlak, Buffalo State staff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary!
      We just got home yesterday afternoon.

      Delete
  2. hey jule, Just read the last few days on your blog and I'm going to bed but I just had to tell you I'm constantly with you in spirit and I'm so happy for the great time your having. Don't forget Gary's rock, whatever it is he'll love it And the 13 flag pictures too. I Love you, Dad

    ReplyDelete